Rosewood -Walnut (Turkish Sound)
* Bowl was made of 25 ribs Indian Rosewood and Walnut. Neck lenght is 195 mm and string lenght is 585 mm. Lines which are between ribs were made of maple.
* Top plate was made of spruce. Soundboard and braces were tuned for Turkish sound. Rosettes were made of maple and pickguard were made of Macassar abony.
* Bridge was made of Indian rosewood and inspired from Rumi patterns for its design.
* Neck and body are reinforced by carbon fiber.
* Fingerboard was made of one piece abony, pegs are made of Indian rosewood and nut was made of bone.